MYAIRLINE STUDENTS PROGRAMME – FAQs
What is MYAirline Students Programme & who is eligible?
MYAirline offers a benefits programme catered specifically for students who are MYAirline Rewards members. This programme offers discounts, freebies and other travel benefits for students travelling with MYAirline.
This programme is open to Malaysian and foreign individuals who are between the ages of 16-26 years old and who are:-
• MYAirline Rewards members.
• Presently enrolled as students in Malaysian schools/colleges/universities.
What are the benefits of MYAirline Students Programme?
MYAirline Students Programme offers two (2) benefit packages as follows:-
1. Early Purchase Benefits
Eligible students who purchase seats at least 28 days in advance of their selected departure date will enjoy the following benefits:-
• 20% discount on current base fares for all domestic routes operated by MYAirline.
• Free 15kg check-in baggage allowance.
• Waiver of flight change fee for 1 flight change request (Note: Any fare difference resulting from this flight change request remains chargeable).
Last Minute Purchase Benefits
Eligible students can purchase last-minute seats (standby basis) on the day of flight departure at the airport check-in counters.
One Way fare from KLIA Terminal 2 to all MYAirline operating destinations in East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)
One Way fare from MYAirline operating destinations in East Malaysia (Sabah or Sarawak) to KLIA Terminal 2
One Way fare from KLIA Terminal 2 to all MYAirline operating destinations in Peninsular Malaysia
One Way fare from all MYAirline operating destinations in Peninsular Malaysia to KLIA Terminal 2
How do I apply to be a MYAirline Rewards member?
• You can apply for MYAirline rewards membership at https://booking.myairline.my/signup .
How do I apply for MYAirline Students Programme?
• You can apply for MYAirline Students Programme at https://www.myairline.my/page/myairline-student-fare-program.
• Applicants need to be prepared to upload the following documents during the application process:-
- Malaysian Identification Card (NRIC)/Passport.
- Student ID.
- Proof of enrolment in Malaysian schools/colleges/universities.
- Passport size digital photo.
• An email notification will be sent to you when your application is successful and you may then begin to enjoy the benefits of MYAirline Students Programme.
Is there a fee for MYAirline Students Programme?
Yes. There is an annual fee of MYR20.00 (A MYAirline student card will be issued to successful applicants).
In conjunction with the launching of MYAirline Students Programme, the annual fee of RM20.00 will be waived until 31 July 2023.
How do I check the status of my application for MYAirline Students Programme?
You can submit any queries that you have to our dedicated email address at email@example.com and our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can I combine other MYAirline promotions with MYAirline Students Programme?
The benefits of the MYAirline Students Programme cannot be combined with any other MYAirline promotions.
Can I enjoy the benefits of MYAirline Students Programme for international routes?
Currently, the MYAirline Students Programme is only applicable to domestic routes operated MYAirline.
How do I purchase seats using my MYAirline Students Programme membership?
• Please note that the MYAirline Students Programme does not apply to online bookings.
• You will only be able to enjoy the benefits of the MYAirline Students Programme through over the counter purchases at any of MYAirline’s sales offices and/or at MYAirline’s airport check-in counters.
• A list of MYAirline’s sales offices and their location can be found at https://www.myairline.my/myairline-sales-office.
I have purchased my seats using MYAirline Students Programme but I am not able to travel. Can I cancel and get a refund?
Once a purchase is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled and all payments made are non-refundable as per MYAirline’s Terms And Conditions of Carriage.
How can I change my flight?
You can change your flight date/time at any of MYAirline’s sales offices or via Live Chat on www.myairline.my up to 48 hours prior to departure subject to MYAirline’s Terms And Conditions of Carriage.